Cet article n'est pas disponible actuellement dans votre langue. L'utilisation d'un outil de traduction automatique est recommandée pour l'anglais.
Binance Will Support the Ethereum (ETH) Network Upgrade
Binance will support the Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at the Ethereum block height of 15,050,000, or approximately at 2022-06-29 10:43 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be suspended starting from 2022-06-29 09:43 (UTC).
- The trading of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will occur at the Ethereum block height of 15,050,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and ERC-20 tokens in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH and ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.