To better serve our affiliate community, Binance has implemented updates to the Affiliate Quarterly Evaluation process. These updates went into effect at 2021-07-27 00:00 AM (UTC).
Please see the below table for the summary of changes:
Spot (41%-50%) Referral Commission Rate:
Onboard 5 new traders, or the new traders achieve at least 50 BTC of total quarterly trading volume.
Spot (41%) and Futures (30%) Referral Commission Rate:
Onboard at least 10 new traders who achieve at least 50 BTC of total quarterly trading volume.
Spot (50%) and Futures (30%) Referral Commission Rate:
Onboard at least 100 new traders who achieve at least 500 BTC of total quarterly trading volume.
Futures (30%) Referral Commission Rate:
Have a minimum of 100 active traders with at least 10,000 BTC of total quarterly trading volume.
- To be eligible to apply for a 50% Spot referral commission rate for the first time, the affiliate must have onboarded at least 500 total traders. Please contact your account manager or customer service to apply for a 50% Spot referral commission rate after you have invited a total of 500 traders.
- The minimum requirements of quarterly evaluation are based on the affiliate’s Spot referral commission rate. Affiliates with a 50% Spot referral commission rate require more traders and a higher trading volume for new traders.
- If the affiliate who currently enjoys 50% Spot referral commission rate, fails to pass the quarterly review for onboarding 100 new traders and achieving a new trader volume of at least 500 BTC, but on boarded at least 10 new traders and achieved a new trader volume of at least 50 BTC in one quarter, the affiliate’s Spot referral commission rate will be reduced from 50% to 41%.
- If the affiliate whose Spot referral commission rate is deducted to 41%, onboards 100 new traders who achieve at least 500 BTC of total trading volume in one quarter, then the affiliate’s Spot referral commission rate can be increased from 41% to 50% again.
- Number of new traders and minimum trading volume requirements apply to both Spot and Futures affiliates.
- New trader: Sign up through the affiliate’s referral link and have made a minimum of one trade (spot, margin, or futures trading).
- Please refer to the Binance Affiliate Program FAQ for more details.
- If you would like to learn more about the Binance Affiliate Program, please click here for more information.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was updated on 2021-07-27 to include more details on the quarterly review.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.