Binance has committed 20,000 BUSD in prizes to celebrate the holiday season. For a limited time, Binance users will have the chance to enter a GBP trading pair competition to win a share of the prize pool.
Competition period: 21/12/2020 09:00 AM (UTC) to 27/12/2020 23:59:59 PM (UTC)
How to participate
- Participants must trade a minimum of 500 GBP in GBP trading pairs (Buy or Sell) during the competition period to get a chance of winning a share of the rewards.
- The trading volume applies to both GBP spot and margin trades.
Click here for a quick guide on how to trade in Spot markets.
The prize pool of 20,000 BUSD will be exclusive to the top 100 traders, ranked by total effective trading volume in GBP pairs during the competition period. The prize distribution will be as per the table below:
|User Rank||Rewards in BUSD|
In addition, Binance users can deposit GBP to their Binance accounts at zero fees by selecting Buy Crypto > Bank Deposit > Bank/Card Deposit - Faster Payments.
Terms & Conditions
- The rewards will be allocated in BUSD to winners’ Binance wallets within 2 weeks after the competition ends. Users can see their rewards by selecting the Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- The competition will apply to all current and future GBP quote and base pairs. Current trading pairs are: BNB/GBP, BTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, SXP/GBP, XRP/GBP, GBP/BUSD, and GBP/USDT.
- Binance will exclude any wash trades for GBP trading pairs during the competition period.
- The sub-account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence. Investments in cryptoassets are not covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or subject to protection under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.