1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Buy Crypto] - [Card Deposit].
2. Select the currency and [Bank Transfer(SEPA)], click [Continue].
Alternatively, click [Wallet] - [Spot Account] - [Bank Transfer (SEPA)].
3. You may be asked to provide additional information, such as the issuing date of your ID document before you can proceed. Follow the on-screen instructions and click [Continue].
- The Receiver/Payee/ Beneficiary Name must be Binance.
- The name you use must match the name registered to your Binance account.
- Please do not transfer funds from a joint account. If your payment is made from a joint account, the transfer will most likely be declined by the bank as there is more than one name and they do not match the name of your Binance account.
- Bank transfers through SWIFT are not accepted.
- SEPA payments don’t work on weekends. Try to avoid weekends or bank holidays. It usually takes 1-2 business days to arrive.
5. You will then see the detailed payment information. Please use the bank details to make transfers through your online banking or mobile app to the Binance account.
After you make the transfer, please wait patiently for the funds to arrive in your Binance account.
Please refer to SEPA Bank Transfer for more details.