Actualmente este artículo no es compatible en tu idioma. Se recomienda el traductor automático para el inglés.
How to Prove the Source of My Assets
To proof the source of your assets deposited, you need to submit a video to our Customer Service team to show the related transaction records.
What should I include in the video?
1. Record yourself logging in to your Binance account. Go to [Wallet] - [Overview] - [Transaction History] to find the relevant deposit record.
2. Then, go to the corresponding external platform that you withdrew funds from, and find the relevant transaction record and the TxID.
Please make sure that the withdrawal information is consistent with that in your Binance account.
- You have to record the process live instead of a screen record;
- Please show the complete process of you logging in to the source platform;
- The platform name and website address should be clearly identifiable;
- When showing the withdrawal record, please clearly shows the TxID, name of the coin/token, and the amount withdrew;
- Please protect sensitive information in the video, such as your password when recording the login process.
- Please include the content in a single video.
For more information, please refer to this tutorial: