- We will take the final 9 numeric digits of the last Binance Chain hash value at 11:59 PM (UTC) on the specified day of the promotion period as the winning number.
- A user’s Unique Identifier (UID) contains 9 digits at most. If any UID contains less than 9 digits, “0” will be added in front of the first digit until we have 9 digits in total (for example, assume that the UID is 35283019, the adjusted UID will be 035283019).
- We will then use the winning number to match the UIDs from the first digit onwards. Users whose UIDs have the most consecutive identical digits will win the reward.
- If the number of matches exceeds the number of winners, we will then further select winners based on their UIDs in ascending order (Remarks: the earlier the registration time, the smaller the UID number).
- For example:
- Assume that the last Binance Chain block hash value on the last day of this promotion period is: 3E53A755905113FD1738F0A585D65CE4AC942AAF214625112E30A07FBBA5DFA5
- Removing the letters from the hash value gives us a string of numbers: 35375590511317380585654942214625112300755
- The winning number is 112300755.
- Comparing the 9 digits of all UIDs, if it matches the last 9 digits of the winning number 112300755, the user will be a winner.
- Users whose UIDs have 7 consecutive digits that match 7 consecutive digits of the winning number will be prioritized over users whose UIDs have 6 consecutive digits that match 6 consecutive digits of the winning number.
- By analogy, if a UID does not match the last 7th to 9th consecutive digits, but is consistent with the other 6 consecutive digits of the winning number, the user will be a winner, and so on.
- At the end, if we matched 2 UIDs using 3 consecutive digits of the winning number: 041400790 (matches “007”) and 032075236 (matches “075”), but as there can only be 1 winner, we will select the winner by arranging their UIDs in ascending order. Therefore, UID 032075236 will win.
Actualmente este artículo no es compatible en tu idioma. Se recomienda el traductor automático para el inglés.
Award Selection Based on Binance Chain Hash Value - Rules