Binance P2P has launched a special maker fee promotion for USD traders.
Activity Period: 2021-08-16 12:00 (UTC) - 2021-08-31 02:59 (UTC)
During the activity period, all eligible makers who post new USDT, BUSD, BTC, ETH, BNB and DAI ads with fiat USD pairs will enjoy a special maker fee of 0.1% for every successful trade.
Terms and conditions:
- Maker: When you place an ad that goes on the order book on p2p.binance.com, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker.” These ads add liquidity to the order book, helping to "make the market," and are therefore termed the "maker" for any subsequent trades.
- The promotion applies to P2P trading activities using USD trading pairs only for all markets supported on the Binance P2P platform.
- Makers can go to https://www.binance.com/en/fee/p2pFeeRate to check the specific effective fee rates for each asset before proceeding to make new Ads.
- To enjoy the new fee rates and avoid errors, makers should close all current Ads, and start creating new ones.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Disclaimer: Your use of the Binance P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Binance P2P services is at your sole risk. Our only responsibility is to handle crypto transactions. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Binance P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from a completed payment. Neither Binance P2P platform nor merchants shall be responsible for your loss in a completed payment.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on-the-go with Binance’s crypto trading app (iOS/Android)
Find us on
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.