Actualmente este artículo no es compatible en su idioma. Se recomienda el traductor automático para el inglés.
How to Deposit EUR and Fiat Currencies via SEPA Bank Transfer
**Important Note: Do not make any transfers below EUR 2.
After deducting the relevant fees, any transfers below EUR 2 WILL NOT BE CREDITED OR RETURNED.
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot] - [Deposit].
2. Select the currency and [Bank Transfer(SEPA)], click [Continue].
3. Enter the amount you wish to deposit, then click [Continue].
- The name on the bank account you use must match the name registered to your Binance account.
- Please do not transfer funds from a joint account. If your payment is made from a joint account, the transfer will likely be declined by the bank as there is more than one name and they do not match the name of your Binance account.
- Bank transfers through SWIFT are not accepted.
- SEPA payments don’t work on weekends; please try to avoid weekends or bank holidays. It usually takes 1-2 business days to reach us.
4. You will then see the detailed payment information. Please use the bank details to make transfers through your online banking or mobile app to the Binance account.
**Important Note: Do not make any transfers below EUR 2. After deducting the relevant fees, any transfers below EUR 2 WILL NOT BE CREDITED OR RETURNED.
After you make the transfer, please wait patiently for the funds to arrive in your Binance account (funds generally take 1 to 2 business days to arrive).
Please refer to SEPA Bank Transfer for more details.