Actualmente este artículo no es compatible en su idioma. Se recomienda el traductor automático para el inglés.
Leveraged Tokens Fees
The fees associated with Binance Leveraged Tokens are as follow:
1. Trading Fees: Trading fees are charged when buying or selling tokens in the spot market, and the fee schedule is identical to spot trading;
2. Subscription Fees: Subscription fees are charged when users choose to subscribe to tokens. These are currently set at 0.1% per subscription;
3. Redemption Fees: Redemption fees are charged when users choose to redeem tokens. These are currently set at 0.1% per redemption;
4. Management Fees: A daily management fee of 0.01% will be charged at 00:00 UTC and reflected directly in the net asset value of the Leveraged Tokens;
5. Funding Fees: Funding fees are paid (or paid to) the underlying fund based on the funding rate and reflected directly in the net asset value of the Leveraged Tokens. Binance takes no fees for funding rate transfers; these are directly between traders.