NPXS Trading Competition - $150,000 in NPXS To Give Away!
To celebrate Pundi X's 2nd anniversary and NPXS being listed on Binance for one year, Binance and Pundi X have committed to a total of $150,000 in NPXS tokens to give away to our users worldwide.
Promotion period: 2019/09/27 0:00 AM to 2019/10/04 0:00 AM (UTC).
Promotion A: 10% Trading Fee Discount For New Registered Users
All new users that register on Binance using this special referral link will enjoy a 10% trading fee discount.
Promotion B: Trade NPXS, $150,000 In NPXS Token To Win!
All users will be ranked in terms of the total NPXS trading volume traded on their Binance account (including both Buys and Sells) across all NPXS trading pairs during the competition period.
1st Place will receive $30,000 in NPXS tokens
2nd Place will receive $10,000 in NPXS tokens
3rd Place will receive $5,000 in NPXS tokens
4th-10th: equally split a pool of $20,000 in NPXS tokens
11th-20th: equally split a pool of $15,000 in NPXS tokens
21st- 100th: equally split a pool of $70,000 in NPXS tokens
- The 10% trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades which are deemed to be wash trades or display attributes of market manipulation.
- Binance will use the NPXS/USDT price of at the start of the competition period as the exchange rate between USDT and NPXS.
- Each sub-account and margin account trading volume will be combined with users' standard trading volume in the final calculation. However, each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.