Community Coin of the Month - Round 4
Binance will start Round 4 of the “Community Coin of the Month” program. The community coin that receives the most votes will earn a place to list on Binance exchange for free.
Nomination of candidate coin:
- Application deadline: 2017/11/30 4:00 AM (UTC).
- Please fill in the Community Coin Application form. We will have a strict screening process. If you are not a core team member of the coin, please kindly ask a member of their core team to make the request. If your coin is not selected for this month, feel free to apply again in the next round.
For this round, voting will be done on Twitter. Here is how to vote:
- Voting time: From 2017/11/30 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2017/12/05 10:00 AM (UTC).
- At the start of the voting period, we will tweet each of the nominated candidate coins individually.
- If you would like to vote for the coin, you simply need to Follow @Binance_2017 and retweet the relevant candidate tweet.
- At the end of the voting period, we will review the retweets garnered by each candidate for final review.
- As always, we reserve the right to adjust the weightings of each vote based on legitimacy of the account used to vote.
Upon completion of the voting process, Binance will list the coin on our exchange within a reasonable time frame. Depending on market response, we will try to conduct this event monthly. Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking of results suspected of vote manipulation. The weight of each vote will vary based on a variety of factors including but not limited to the level of historical activity of the account used to vote.
Thank you for your support!
Find us on