To celebrate Christmas and the New Year, Binance P2P is teaming up with Binance Charity to support the Binance Lunch for Children initiative that provides nutritious school lunches to children in Africa.
Join us to change lives and make this a meaningful holiday season. Plus, you’ll get a chance to win a gift card worth up to 100 BUSD.
Activity period: 2021-12-20 08:00 AM to 2022-01-03 11:59 PM (UTC)
Trade for Good: Binance P2P to Donate 5,000 Meals to School Children on Behalf of Eligible Users
By participating in the activity, you’ll be supporting Binance Charity’s Binance Lunch for Children initiative. We’ll donate a total of 5,000 nutritious meals to children in Africa on behalf of the first 5,000 eligible users who make a single trade (buy or sell) of at least 50 EUR on Binance P2P.
How to Donate a Meal?
- Login/Register on Binance.com or download Binance app.
- Make a single trade (buy or sell) of at least 50 EUR on Binance P2P during the activity period
- Fill in this Google Form
Bonus! Win a Gift Card Worth Up to 100 BUSD
Users that complete the steps above during the activity period will enter a challenge to win a gift card worth up to 100 BUSD.
122 winners will be selected based on the Award Selection Rules Based on Binance Chain Hash Value.
Gift card prize distribution is as follows:
Number of Winners
Gold Gift Card
100 BUSD each
Silver Gift Card
15 BUSD each
Bronze Gift Card
5 BUSD each
The gift cards are a token of our appreciation for your efforts in providing nutritious school lunches to children in Africa. Enjoy the prize for yourself or impact more lives by donating to other Binance Charity Projects.
Read the Following for Further Information:
- How to Register an Account on Binance
- What Is P2P Trading
- How to Buy Crypto on Binance P2P Platform
- How to Sell Crypto on Binance P2P Platform
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion is available to Binance users that trade in the following fiat currencies markets: EUR, CZK, SEK, NOK, DKK and ISK, supported on the Binance P2P platform.
- Binance will use the USD to EUR foreign exchange rate at 2021-12-20 08:00 AM (UTC) for the calculation of the 50 EUR P2P trade volume requirement.
- In order to be eligible for the rewards, participants must fill in the Google Form with their UID and email address during the activity period.
- The equivalent value of 5,000 meals in the form of BNB will be donated to Binance Lunch for Children within 2 weeks after the activity ends. You will be able to see the donation via Binance Charity > Binance Lunch for Children > Donation Records.
- Rewards in the form of gift cards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the activity ends. Winners will receive an email with a unique redemption code, and can claim their gift card on Binance App by visiting the homepage > Profile > Gift Card. Learn how to use a Gift Card.
- In case a gift card reward winner’s email address becomes invalid, the reward will automatically be considered forfeited. Please make sure that you bind your email address to your account before the promotion ends to be eligible for the reward.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Disclaimer: Your use of the Binance P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Binance P2P services is at your sole risk. Our only responsibility is to handle crypto transactions. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Binance P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from a completed payment. Neither Binance P2P platform nor merchants shall be responsible for your loss in a completed payment.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.