Binance will support the Helium (HNT) network upgrade.
- The Helium (HNT) network upgrade will take place at approximately 2021-10-19 00:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of HNT will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-10-18 23:00 (UTC).
- The Helium (HNT) network upgrade will take place at approximately 2021-10-19 00:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The trading of HNT will not be affected during the upgrade.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding HNT in their Binance accounts.
- The Helium (HNT) network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposit and withdrawal for HNT once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.