Based on community feedback, the original schedule to remove the OutboundAccountInfo message from the User Data Stream at 2020/09/09 0:00 AM (UTC) will be delayed to 2021/01/01 00:00 AM (UTC). Multiple architecture upgrades were completed to provide API users with additional time for the transition above.
- We strongly urge users to switch to using “outboundAccountPosition” from the User Data Stream instead of using “outboundAccountInfo”, for future compatibility.
- “outboundAccountInfo” has been changed; it now only pushes non-zero balances and balances that were just updated to zero.
- Updates to the User Data Stream Websocket Payloads (Original Announcement)
- API Changelog (2020-09-09)
- User Data Stream Documentation
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on