Binance will support the Voyager Token (BQX) token swap to Voyager Token (VGX). Further details about this change are shown on the timeline below:
- At 2021-08-11 04:00 (UTC), Binance will suspend BQX/BTC isolated margin borrowing.
- At 2021-08-13 04:00 (UTC), we will conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders, and then delist the BQX/BTC isolated margin trading pair. A separate announcement will be made for relisting.
- Deposits and Withdrawals of Voyager Token (BQX) will be suspended at 2021-08-16 02:00 (UTC). Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your BQX deposits to be fully processed prior to this time. If deposited after this time, the tokens will not be credited to your account.
- Binance will delist all existing BQX spot trading pairs (BQX/BTC and BQX/ETH) at 2021-08-16 04:00 (UTC) and pending trade orders will be canceled.
- We will recover all BQX balances, and begin the distribution of VGX to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 BQX = 1 VGX before VGX listing.
- Trading will then open for VGX/BTC and VGX/ETH spot trading pairs at 2021-08-20 04:00 (UTC).
- Deposits and withdrawals for VGX will be opened at 2021-08-20 08:00 (UTC).
- VGX (ERC20) contract address: 0x3C4B6E6e1eA3D4863700D7F76b36B7f3D3f13E3d
For further information, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.