Battle for Binance Futures
Participants can vote for their favorite Futures platform after experiencing both Futures A and Futures B platforms in action. At the end of the competition period, the mainnet version of the platform with the most votes will provide a 50% trading fee discount to its testnet voters for a full month.
Simulated Trading Competition - 10,000 BNB to be won!
All participants will be allocated 100,000 USDT in simulated funds* on each of Futures A and Futures B by signing up for both platforms. During the competition period, participants will be ranked in terms of the total USDT trading volume transacted (including both Buys and Sells) on each of their Binance Futures accounts within the simulated trading pairs.
To be eligible, participants will also be required to maintain at least the originally allocated 100,000 USDT in simulated funds in each of their futures accounts by the end of the competition period.
Rewards will be calculated as below:
|Ranking||Futures A||Futures B|
|Total Bounty||5,000 BNB||5,000 BNB|
|1,000 BNB||1,000 BNB|
|500 BNB||500 BNB|
|300 BNB||300 BNB|
|4th-10th Place||Split 1,200 BNB||Split 1,200 BNB|
|11th-20th Place||Split 1,000 BNB||Split 1,000 BNB|
|21th-50th Place||Split 1,000 BNB||Split 1,000 BNB|
- • Participants must use the same email account to register for the two futures platforms.
- • The votes will be counted only from participants that engage in trading on the platforms in this activity, with each participant having the right to one vote only.
- • Participants that vote for the platform that receives the most votes at the end of the competition will receive a 50% trading fee discount for one (1) month on the winning platform.
- • Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and see your prize via Distribution History > Account Center.
- • Trading volume refers to total buys and sells (excluding wash trades).
- • The simulated USDT funds allocated to each account is for testing purposes only.
- • Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion. Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or display attributes of market manipulation.
- • *Testnet only; not transferable for real USDT
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.