Trade crypto with advanced tools
Increase your profits with leverage
Bank transfer and 100+ options
The easiest way to trade
Trade smarter with our various automated strategies - easy, fast and reliable
Easily execute large trades with minimum slippage
Unlimited opportunities with one key
Perpetual or Quarterly Contracts settled in USDT or BUSD
Perpetual or Quarterly Contracts settled in Cryptocurrency
Buy and Sell European-style Options.
Discover the latest crypto news & feed
Academy (Learn & Earn)
Earn free crypto through learning
Expand your knowledge and get the latest insights
Institutional-grade analysis and reports
Premium digital asset solutions for institutions
Asset Management Solutions
Discover various asset management solutions
Connect and grow with Binance liquidity solutions
Bespoke institutional loan with wide coverage
One-stop station made for VIP and institutions
Token Launch Platform
Mine more rewards by connecting to the pool
Send, receive and spend crypto
Get an instant loan secured by crypto assets
Historical Market Data
Your all-in-one trading data repository
Explore NFTs from creators worldwide
Upgrade your fan experience
Meet the next-generation Web3 wallet
The most popular blockchain to build your own dApp
Powering blockchain for good
Binance Liquid Swap
Trade Instantly & Pool Tokens to Earn Rewards
The ultimate price and output is determined by the amount of tokens in the pool at the time of your swap.
Effective fee (--%)
Swap Fee (--%)
Log In to Swap
Learn how to add liquidity to become a liquidity provider and earn high yield farming rewards.
Low fees and high rewards. Swap to earn more BNB.
Watch the video tutorials to learn more about the product.
1. What is the difference between Binance Liquid Swap and other trading functions?
2. How do I provide liquidity for Binance Liquid Swap? When can I remove it?
3. What is the source of income for Binance Liquid Swap? Is it principal secured income?
4. How to calculate the pool rewards ?
5. How to remove Binance Liquid Swap portions?
6. What is the portion obtained after adding liquidity, and the related portion proportion, portion composition and portion value?
7. How is the cost price calculated?