Trading Fee Rebate Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Once successfully redeemed, the trading fee rebate reward will be activated. Following the activation, the corresponding trading fee rebate in the amount equal to the daily trading fee of the specific product will be distributed to the user’s Spot Wallet in USDT on the day following the user’s trade before 23:59:59 (UTC). The first trading fee rebate will only consist of the trading fees generated after the redemption of this voucher until 23:59:59 (UTC) of that day;
- The maximum trading fee rebate amount per user equals the face value of the trading fee rebate voucher. The total amount will be deducted each day according to the trading fee rebate distribution until the depletion or the expiry of the voucher. The trading fee of the eligible orders will be converted into USDT according to the real-time exchange rate of the corresponding orders, summed up, and distributed to the user’s Spot Wallet. Users acknowledge and agree that Binance shall not be liable for any loss in connection with the exchange rate applied. Please go to [Wallet] - [Transaction History] - [Distribution] or click [Detail] on the voucher for more information on the trading fee rebate distribution history;
- The trading fee rebate amount distributed each day equals the total amount of trading fees users paid on the previous day, reflecting the application of the VIP discount and BNB discount. Please note that the liquidation fee and delivery fee of Futures products are excluded from the trading fee rebate program. If the total amount of trading fees users paid on the previous day is less than 0.00000001 USDT, it would be deemed ineligible for the purpose of the trading fee rebate voucher. If the total amount of the corresponding trading fee of the eligible orders is greater than the remaining balance of the trading fee rebate voucher, users will only receive a trading fee rebate reflecting the remaining balance of the trading fee rebate voucher.
- For example, User A activated a Spot Trading Fee Rebate Voucher with a face value of 500 USDT and a remaining balance of 100 USDT. Should User A accumulate another 300 USDT as the trading fee for Spot trading today, he will only receive the remaining balance of the voucher (100 USDT) as a trading fee rebate.
- If a user activates multiple Trading Fee Rebate Vouchers for the same product at the same time, the vouchers will be used according to the redemption order.
- For example, User A activated a 500 USDT Perpetual Futures Trading Fee Rebate Voucher (Voucher A), then activated another 1,000 USDT Perpetual Futures Trading Fee Rebate Voucher (Voucher B).
- If User A pays 300 USDT in trading fees for Perpetual Futures trading today, the trading fee rebate balance for these vouchers after the distribution will be Voucher A - 200 USDT, Voucher B - 1,000 USDT.
- If User A pays 800 USDT in total as the trading fee for Perpetual Futures trading today, the trading fee rebate balance for these vouchers after the distribution will be Voucher A - 0 USDT, Voucher B - 700 USDT.
- The trading fee rebate reward expires after a certain period. Please refer to the expiry date on the individual trading fee rebate voucher. Users will not be able to apply or use the remaining balance of the trading fee rebate vouchers in any way once the voucher expires;
- Binance reserves the right to the final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions.
Risk warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balances in your Futures Wallet may be liquidated. You acknowledge and agree that you shall assume all risks related to any and all of your trading activities and that Binance shall not be liable for any such risks or adverse outcomes.