The Margin Lite Trading Mode is a simplified, more straightforward trading interface on Binance Margin. You can place orders with the auto borrow/repay function without having to choose order types or modes. The system will automatically borrow assets based on your selected leverage and repay liabilities once the order is complete.
You can access the Margin Lite Trading Mode from the Binance App Pro version.
Please note that the Margin Lite Trading Mode is different from Binance Lite. Binance Lite is a simplified version of the Binance App that guides new users to buy, sell, or convert crypto easily, while the Margin Lite Mode offers simplified access to Margin trading.
How to activate the Margin Lite Trading mode?
1. Log in to your Binance App and make sure that you are using the Pro version. You can switch to Pro from [Profile].
2. Tap [Trade] at the bottom.
3. Select [Margin] and tap [...] at the top right to view more trading features.
4. Tap [Preferences] - [Trade Mode] and select [Lite Trade Mode].
How to place an order on Binance Margin Lite Trading mode?
1. Select the symbol you want to trade, e.g., BNB/USDT.
2. Adjust the slippage tolerance.
3. Choose to open a long or a short position.
4. Enter the order amount or choose the percentage of available assets to use.
5. Confirm the order details and submit.
How to adjust the slippage tolerance?
Slippage tolerance adjustment is an exclusive feature in the Margin Lite Trading Mode. Slippage refers to the difference between an order's anticipated price and the actual executed price. It typically occurs when market orders are placed in periods of high volatility.
To adjust the slippage tolerance level, tap the edit icon under [Slippage Tolerance].
Enter the slippage tolerance for your order and click [Confirm].
How to check the performance data of an asset?
You can view an asset’s performance by tapping the market movement icon. Then, select [Chart], [Order Book], or [Trades].