How to Use Binance Support
If you encounter issues while using Binance services, you can search for solutions on the Binance Live Chat. The AI bot will suggest solutions based on the information you provide. You can also search for answers on the Binance FAQ page; If you still can't find a solution, please contact the CS team via Binance Live Chat.
If you are not sure how to use the Binance Live Chat and Support, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to your Binance account and click on [Support] on the bottom right to start the chat.
You can also access it from [Profile] - [Chat] on the Binance App.
2. You can find the answers to your question by:
- Browsing through the list of FAQ articles matched by the system;
- Submitting your question in the Chat window.
Please state your question as detailed as possible and provide the relevant supporting documents, eg. screenshots, so that the Binance support team can better assist you and handle your question.
You may leave the chat window anytime after submitting your question. You will be notified once a CS agent is assigned to your case. To keep your conversation open with CS, please reply to the thread within 24 hours. If you respond within 24 hrs, you can maintain your queue position, which keeps you ahead of the queue.
If CS can’t handle your question and the conversation is marked as “Solved”, you may reply to the thread to submit your question again.
1. Due to the large number of inquiries Binance receives every day, we might not be able to reply in your preferred language. In this case, CS will reply in English in order to address your issues as soon as possible. You may use online translating tools to translate the reply to your preferred language.
2. If Binance Helpdesk does not support your local language, please click on [Language] - [English] and submit your question in English.
*Once you selected the language, you will not be able to change it.