Binance Pay now supports using Pay PIN and Biometrics Pay for faster and more secure payments. Please note that you must set up your Pay PIN before enabling Biometrics Pay.
How to set up my Pay PIN on the Binance website?
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Finance] - [Binance Pay].
2. Click [Settings] - [Set Pay PIN].
3. Enter a 6-digit PIN code and click [Confirm].
4. Complete 2FA to confirm. You can start using Pay PIN.
5. If you want to change your Pay PIN, go to [Settings] - [Pay PIN] - [Change Pay PIN].
6. Enter your current Pay PIN and click [Confirm]. Then, enter a new Pay PIN.
*Please note that you can only disable Pay PIN or enable Biometrics Pay from the Binance App. Please refer to the tutorial below.
How to set up my Pay PIN on the Binance App?
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap the [Pay] icon from the App homepage. Go to [Setting].
2. Tap [Set Pay PIN] and enter a 6-digit PIN code. Then, complete 2FA to confirm.
3. To change your Pay PIN, tap [Change Pay PIN] and enter the current PIN. Then enter a new PIN and confirm.
4. To disable Pay PIN, tap [Change Pay PIN]. Select [Disable Pay PIN] and tap [Confirm].
Please note that disabling Pay PIN will also disable Biometrics Pay.
How to set up Biometrics Pay on the Binance App?
1. Go to [Pay] - [Setting]. Tap [Biometrics Pay].
Please make sure you have enabled Pay PIN.
2. Tap [Activate Now] and enter your Pay PIN to activate Biometrics Pay.
3. To disable Biometrics Pay, tap [Biometrics Pay] and select [Disable Face ID/Fingerprint for Pay]. Tap [Confirm].