How to Set a P2P Price Alert on Binance App
You can create P2P price alerts and get notified through push notifications when the target prices are met. You can set the lowest or highest advertisement price for both buy and sell orders.
1. Log in to your Binance App and go to [Wallets] - [Funding] - [P2P]. Tap on the [Alert] icon, then tap [Add Alert].
2. Select the fiat-crypto pair for the alert. For example, USD/USDT.
3. Set your alert type.
4. Set your target price. You can set it by percentage or enter the desired price directly.
5. Set the alert frequency and tap [Create Alert].
- You will receive notification(s) once the P2P ad price reaches your target price.
- You can set a maximum of 50 alerts.
- Each alert will automatically expire after 90 days.