You can now send the crypto in your Simple Earn Flexible Wallet to other Binance users via Binance Pay. The system will automatically redeem your Simple Earn Flexible subscription assets to pay for the transaction.
How to send my Simple Earn Flexible Wallet assets?
1. There are two ways to send crypto to others on Binance Pay: via QR code or via Binance account email, phone number, Binance ID(UID), or Pay ID. Please refer to this tutorial for more details.
2. After confirming the payment details, tap [Payment Method] and select [Earn Flexible Wallet].
Please note that this feature currently only supports sending crypto to Binance users.
3. You may change your desired payment currency. Select from the available assets in Binance Simple Earn Wallet, then confirm and verify your payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I spend the assets in my Simple Earn Flexible subscription?
You can send the assets in your Simple Earn Flexible subscription to other Binance users via Binance Pay. Please note that your Simple Earn Fixed subscription assets cannot be used for payments.
2. Will I still receive APR rewards after spending my assets in the Simple Earn Wallet?
You can continue to receive APR rewards for the assets in your Simple Earn Flexible Wallet. However, once you choose to pay with your assets in the Simple Earn Flexible Wallet, the corresponding amount will be automatically redeemed. The assets you spend via Binance Pay do not qualify for any APR reward.
3. What happens if my payment fails? Where can I find my assets?
The payment process consists of two steps: redemption and payment. If an issue occurs during the redemption process, your assets won’t be redeemed and will remain in your Simple Earn Flexible Wallet. If the payment fails, the redeemed assets will be credited to your Spot Wallet.