You can sell cryptocurrency via P2P trading with over 600+ payment methods on the Binance App.
How to sell crypto via P2P trading on the Binance App?
Please note that you need to transfer the crypto you want to sell to your Funding Wallet first. For more details, please refer to How to Transfer Assets from Spot Wallet to Funding Wallet.
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [Trade] - [P2P].
Alternatively, tap [P2P Trading] from the App homepage.
2. You can use the Express or the P2P zone to trade with other users.
2.1 P2P Zone
Tap [Sell] and select the crypto you want to sell. You will see the available offers on the market. Tap [Sell] next to the preferred offer.
You will see the buyer’s payment method, payment window, and terms (if any) at the bottom. Enter the amount of crypto you want to sell under [By Crypto], or tap [By Fiat] to enter the amount of fiat you want to receive. Tap [Sell] to confirm the order.
2.2 Express Zone
Tap [Sell] and select the crypto you want to sell. Enter the amount of crypto you want to sell, or tap [By Cash] to enter the amount of fiat you want to get. Tap [Sell with 0 Fee] to confirm the order.
3. Your sell order will be generated. Please wait for the buyer to make a payment to your selected payment method. You may tap [Chat] to contact the buyer directly.
4. You will be notified once the buyer completes the payment. Always confirm that you have received the buyer’s payment in your bank account or wallet before tapping [Payment received] and [Confirm release]. DO NOT release crypto to the buyer if you haven’t received their payment.
After confirming you have received the payment, tap [Payment received] and [Confirm] to release the crypto to the buyer’s account.
5. You will be prompted to confirm the release of crypto with your 2FA devices.
6. You have successfully sold your assets.
- If you encounter any issues during the transaction process, you can contact the buyer directly by tapping [Chat]. You may also tap [Help] to contact our Customer Support agents for assistance.
- Please note that you cannot place more than two ongoing orders at the same time. You must complete the existing order before placing a new order.