What is a Margin 0% Interest Voucher?
You can use Margin 0% Interest Vouchers to enjoy interest-free loans for a specific period on Binance Margin Trading.
How to redeem a Margin 0% Interest Voucher
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Profile] - [Dashboard] - [Rewards Hub].
2. Click [More] to view all the available rewards.
3. Under the [Ongoing] tab, scroll down and find the Margin 0% Interest Voucher you want to use. Click the [i] button on the voucher to view more details, including its face value (interest-free loan amount), margin type (Cross or Isolated Margin), and expiry date.
4. Click [Use].
5. Click [Use Reward] to confirm.
6. If you haven’t opened a Margin account, you will be automatically redirected to create a Cross or Isolated Margin account, depending on the voucher you redeemed.
If you already have a Margin account, choose a margin trading pair for the voucher and click [Confirm].
7. Click [Go to Margin Trading] to enjoy interest-free borrowing.
8. You will be redirected to the Margin Wallet page. On the [Borrow] pop-up, enter the amount to borrow and click [Confirm Borrow].
Please make sure you have a sufficient balance in your Isolated/Cross Margin account for the selected trading pair. You can transfer collateral by clicking [Transfer].
How to redeem a Margin 0% Interest Voucher using Points
1. Go to the [Rewards Hub] page and click [Rewards Shop].
2. You’ll see your available rewards. Click [Claim] to use your Points to redeem your Margin 0% Interest Voucher.
3. Points will be deducted from your Points balance once you claim your voucher. You can find your Margin 0% Interest Voucher by visiting the [My Vouchers] page.
- You must redeem your 0% Interest Vouchers before they expire. After the expiry date, your 0% Interest Voucher will no longer be valid. Please note that you cannot extend the expiry date or exchange the 0% Interest Voucher for any other rewards. Binance does not have any obligation to alert you of the upcoming or expiry of any 0% Interest Voucher.
- Once a 0% Interest Voucher is activated, you can borrow interest-free loans for Isolated/Cross Margin trading within the voucher’s face value. Interest will start to accrue immediately upon voucher activation.
- Please make sure you have a sufficient balance in your Isolated/Cross Margin account for the selected trading pair, as this affects the amount of loans you can borrow.
- If your Margin account is full, you won’t be able to activate any 0% Interest Voucher.
- Your maximum loan amount won’t be affected by 0% Interest Vouchers.
- Binance reserves the right to the final interpretation of the terms and conditions of using 0% Interest Vouchers.