What is a Flexible Trial Fund?
Flexible Trial Fund can be used to subscribe to Binance Simple Earn Flexible Products. You cannot withdraw or transfer your Flexible Trial Fund, but you can enjoy the daily rewards generated by the subscribed Flexible Product with the sponsored capital. Learn how to claim and redeem your Flexible Trial Fund Voucher from the Rewards Hub below.
Please note that you cannot withdraw or transfer the trial fund. It can only be used to redeem annual yield from the Simple Earn Flexible Product you subscribed to.
How to redeem a Flexible Trial Fund Voucher
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Profile] - [Dashboard] - [Rewards Hub].
2. Click [More] to view all the available rewards.
3. Under the [Ongoing] tab, scroll down and find the Flexible Trial Fund Voucher you want to use. Click the [i] button on the voucher to view more details, including its face value, expiry date, applicable products, and terms and conditions.
4. Click [Use].
5. To use the voucher, click [Go to Simple Earn].
6. You will be redirected to Simple Earn. On the [Use Trial Funds - Token] pop-up, you can see the trial fund amount and validity.
Confirm your order details, then read and agree to the Service Agreement and click [Confirm].
7. To view your subscription history, go to [Orders] - [Earn History] - [Simple Earn] - [Flexible Trial Fund], or via [Wallet] - [Earn] - [Simple Earn] - [Flexible Trial Fund].
How to redeem a Flexible Trial Fund Voucher using Points
1. Go to the [Rewards Hub] page and click [Rewards Shop].
2. You’ll see your available rewards. Click [Claim] to use your Points to redeem your Flexible Trial Fund Voucher.
3. Points will be deducted from your Points balance once you claim your Flexible Trial Fund Voucher. You can find your redeemed Flexible Trial Fund Voucher on the [My Vouchers] page.