1. Log in to the Binance App and tap [P2P Trading] on the homepage.
2. Tap [...] on the upper right corner of the screen and choose [Advertisement Mode].
3. Then tap [P2P] on the top of the screen and select [Cash] to switch over to the Cash Zone.
4. Select [Ads] on the bottom menu bar and tap on [+] to create a new ad.
5. Enter your store address and payment time limit and tap [Next].
6. Set the ad type (Buy or Sell) and choose the crypto asset and the fiat currency you want to trade. Then pick either [Fixed] or [Floating] for the price setting and tap [Next].
For more information on fixed or floating-price advertisements, check out our P2P trading terms glossary.
7. You can add additional information and conditions for your ad:
- Terms: The remarks in this section let your counterparty know what is required of them or what they can expect from you before they place an order;
- Auto reply: The message will be automatically sent to the counterparty after they place the order;
- Counterparty conditions: Users won’t be able to trade with you if they don’t meet the conditions.
If you’ve entered all the required settings and read and ticked the disclaimer at the bottom of the page, tap [Publish].
8. Your ad will be published on Binance P2P once you complete the two-factor authentication (2FA).