1. Log in to your account and select [Trade] on the main navigation bar. Click [Margin].
If you're using the Binance App, tap [Trade] and select the [Margin] tab to reach the Margin trading page.
2. Before you begin trading, you are required to complete a short quiz. Click the [Start the Quiz] button on the pop-up window to proceed.
3. You must answer all questions correctly to open a Binance Margin account.
4. After activating your margin account, you can transfer funds to your Margin Wallet and start trading.
To learn more about margin trading, check out the following articles:
● To improve your account’s security, you'll need to enable 2FA before opening a Margin Account.
● Margin trading is available for up to 10 sub-accounts.