If you're new to Binance, it's easy to get started in just a few simple steps:
- Sign up for a Binance account.
- Complete the verification process.
- Deposit or buy some BNB, ETH, or MATIC.
- Start to trade on the Binance NFT Marketplace.
1. Sign up for a Binance account
A Binance account acts as your gateway into crypto and NFT trading. But before you can get started, you’ll need to open an account.
For a more in-depth tutorial on the account registration process, please refer to How to Register on Binance Website.
2. Complete the Identity Verification process
Next, you have to complete the Identity Verification process.
Identity Verification or Know Your Customer (KYC) standards are designed to protect your account against fraud and prevent corruption, money laundering, and terrorist financing. Based on your region or selected payment channels, you may need to enhance your Identity Verification level to improve your account security. To learn more details, please refer to How to Complete Identity Verification.
3. Buy or deposit crypto and transfer it to your Spot Wallet
Now we’ve set you up with your Binance account, let’s purchase some cryptocurrency. You’ve got a few options to choose from when purchasing crypto:
3.1 Credit/debit card: the most straightforward option for new users.
Purchasing crypto with a credit/debit card
1. Visit the Binance homepage, go to [Buy Crypto], and select [Credit/Debit Card].
2. Select the currency you will be paying with and enter the amount you want to spend. The system will automatically display the amount of crypto you can receive. Click [Continue].
3. Follow the instructions on the screen and enter your card details and billing address. Click [Add Card].
4. Double-check your payment details and confirm your order.
5. Your purchased crypto will be credited to your Spot wallet.
3.2 Deposit funds into your Spot Wallet: Transfer fiat currency from your bank account and use it on the exchange.
3.3 Buy crypto from other users via peer-to-peer trading. Please note, if you purchase crypto via P2P trading, you need to transfer assets to your Funding Wallet.
4. Start to trade on the Binance NFT Marketplace
By holding BNB, ETH, or MATIC in your Spot Wallet, you’ll be ready to trade NFTs on Binance.com.
To learn more, please visit: