What is Binance “Learn & Earn”?
In light of the increased demand for blockchain knowledge, Binance is excited to announce its new education initiative: Binance Learn and Earn. Users can learn blockchain knowledge and complete quizzes for a chance to earn free crypto.
How to participate in the “Learn and Earn” Program?
1. Log in to your Binance account and visit the [Learn and Earn] landing page on Binance Academy. You’ll see a list of the available courses and the amount of crypto rewards you can earn after completing the course.
Please note that you need to complete Identity Verification for your Binance account to be eligible for the rewards.
2. Select a course and click [Start Course]. Follow the instructions to learn and complete the quiz. If you pass the quiz, you will be rewarded with a token voucher.
3. To check rewards distribution, go to [Reward history]. Please note that rewards will be distributed in 48 hours if you pass the quiz and are qualified for this campaign.
4. To redeem the reward, go to [Account] - [Reward Center].
Please note that the token voucher is only valid for 14 days from the day of distribution. Please claim your tokens before the voucher expires. You can learn how to redeem a voucher here.
How is the reward amount calculated?
Please note the reward amount (“$3”) you see on the Learn & Earn cash voucher is based on the market price at which the activity launches. For example, when the activity launched, the market price of the reward asset was $100, the face value of the cash voucher will use $100 to calculate your redeemable token amount. If by the time you join the activity, the market price of the reward asset becomes $50, the amount you can get will still be calculated based on the initial value (“$100”) set at the beginning of the activity. For example, the settlement price of the ABC token cash voucher was $75. Therefore, the redeemable token amount you can get for $3 is 0.04 ABC token. Binance reserves the right to interpret the price of the digital asset reward.
Am I eligible for the “Learn & Earn” rewards?
The Binance “Learn and Earn” rewards are for targeted Binance users only. New users need to complete Identity Verification first before they can earn “Learn & Earn” rewards.
All verified users must read the article, watch the video(s), and answer all questions inside the quiz correctly in order to earn the rewards. If you fail to complete the quiz, you are not qualified for any awards.
Please note that only specific Binance users are eligible to receive rewards for certain campaigns. Please refer to the activity page for details. Binance reserves the right for final reward distribution.
How long will it take to receive my rewards after completing the quiz?
Reward distribution generally takes less than 48 hours. However, you may not receive the rewards if you’re not qualified. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below. Please note that reward distribution may be delayed due to system issues. If you cannot receive your rewards in 48 hours, please contact Customer Support.
Terms and Conditions:
- Illegally bulk registered accounts and sub-accounts shall not be eligible to participate or receive any rewards.
- Rewards are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Users can only claim the reward for each course after completing the respective quiz.
- There will be caps imposed on the amount of rewards available to eligible users per country/region.
- Eligible users may complete multiple quizzes to claim multiple rewards. Users will not be able to participate in this activity once all rewards are distributed.
- The actual value of the reward received is subject to change due to market fluctuation.
- For Staking course only:
- Rewards are only available to users who have never subscribed to Locked Staking products before the date stated on the announcement.
- Binance Staking will return staked digital assets/digital currencies to users’ Spot Wallets at the end of the agreed staking period. Users can view their Locked Staking assets by going to [Wallets] - [Earn] - [Locked Staking].
- For this activity, users may not redeem their staked digital assets/digital currencies in advance.
- For all remaining courses:
- Binance reserves the right to terminate the activity at any time without prior notice.
- Binance accounts can only be used by the account registrants. Binance reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Binance accounts by persons other than account registrants.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity. Binance reserves the right to change or modify these terms at its discretion at any time.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.