** Important Note: Do not make any transfers below 2 EUR.
After deducting the relevant fees, any transfers below 2 EUR will NOT be credited or returned.
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot] - [Deposit].
2. Select the currency and [Bank Transfer(SEPA)], click [Continue].
3. Enter the amount you wish to deposit, then click [Continue].
- The name on the bank account you use must match the name registered to your Binance account.
- Please do not transfer funds from a joint account. If your payment is made from a joint account, the transfer will likely be declined by the bank as there is more than one name and they do not match the name of your Binance account.
- Bank transfers through SWIFT are not accepted.
- SEPA payments don’t work on weekends. Please try to avoid weekends or bank holidays. It usually takes 1 - 3 business days for your payment to be processed.
- Please note that users in the Netherlands and Switzerland cannot deposit via SEPA.
4. You will then see the payment details. Please use the bank details to make transfers through your online banking or mobile app to your Binance account.
** Important Note: Do not make any transfers below 2 EUR. After deducting the relevant fees, any transfers below 2 EUR will NOT be credited or returned.
After you make the transfer, please wait patiently for the funds to arrive in your Binance account. Please note that it generally takes 1 - 3 business days for your funds to arrive.
For more details, please refer to Frequently Asked Questions on EUR Bank Transfer via SEPA.