How to create a split bill request?
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Pay]. Tap [Split Bill].
Alternatively, go to [Receive] and tap [Split Bill].
2. Select the cryptocurrency you want to receive and enter the total bill amount in crypto or fiat currency. Select the number of people to share the bill (including yourself) and add a description (optional). Tap [Continue] and double-check the request details.
3. Tap [Share Request Link] to share the link with your friends. If the link doesn’t work, you can send them your Binance Pay QR code directly to request a payment.
Please note that the payment link will expire after 30 days.
4. To check the progress of the request, tap the [History] icon and go to the [Request] tab.
How to pay a split bill request?
1. Tap the link you receive. You’ll see the requestor's name and a description of the payment request. If you recognize the request, tap [Open Binance App].
In case the redirection doesn’t work, please ask the requestor to send you their Binance Pay QR code. If you haven’t installed the Binance App, tap [Download Binance App].
2. You will be redirected to the Collection Request page. Check the request details carefully before tapping [Send Now]. DO NOT proceed with the payment if the request comes from an unknown requestor. You can report any suspicious payment request via Binance Support.
3. Tap [Continue] to complete the verification, and the payment will be sent to the requestor.
Will the payment link expire?
Yes, the payment link will expire after 30 days. Please create a new payment request and share it with your friends.
Can I cancel the request?
Yes, if you want to cancel a request, tap the [History] icon and go to the [Request] tab. Find the request and tap [Cancel].
Please note that the system will not automatically refund the payments you’ve already received from this request. You can refund the payers manually.