You can buy cryptocurrency via P2P trading with over 600+ payment methods on the Binance App.
How to buy crypto via P2P trading on the Binance App?
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [Trade] - [P2P].
Alternatively, tap [P2P Trading] from the App homepage.
2. You can use the Express or the P2P zone to trade with other users.
2.1 P2P Zone
Tap [Buy] and select the crypto you want to buy. You will see the available offers on the market. Tap [Buy] next to the preferred offer.
You will see the seller’s payment information and terms (if any) at the bottom. Enter the fiat amount you want to spend under [By Fiat], or tap [By Crypto] to enter the crypto amount you want to get. Tap [Buy] to confirm the order.
2.2 Express Zone
Tap [Buy] and select the crypto you want to buy. Enter the fiat amount you want to spend, or tap [By Crypto] to enter the crypto amount you want to get. Tap [Buy with 0 Fee] to confirm the order.
3. Tap [Make Payment] and you will see details of the seller’s preferred payment method. Transfer funds to their account accordingly within the payment time limit. After that, tap [Transferred, notify seller].
You may tap [Chat] to contact the seller at any time during the trade.
Important Note: You need to transfer the payment directly to the seller through a bank transfer or other third-party payment platforms based on the seller's payment information. If you have already transferred payment to the seller, do not tap [Cancel] unless you have already received a refund from the seller in your payment account. Do not tap [Transferred, notify seller] or [Confirm payment] unless you have paid the seller.
4. The order status will be updated to [Releasing]. After the seller confirms your payment, they will release the crypto to you and the transaction is complete. You can view the assets in your Funding Wallet.
- If you cannot receive the crypto within 15 minutes after tapping [Transferred, notify seller], you can contact the seller directly by tapping the [Chat] icon on the top. You may also tap [Appeal] to contact Customer Support agents for assistance.
- Alternatively, you can appeal for the order. Please refer to How to Appeal for P2P Orders on Binance App.
- Please note that you cannot place more than two ongoing orders at the same time. You must complete the existing order before placing a new order.