1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Buy Crypto] - [Credit/Debit Card].
2. Here you can choose to buy crypto with different fiat currencies. Enter the fiat amount you want to spend, and the system will automatically display the amount of crypto you can get.
3 Click [Add new card].
4. Enter your credit card details. Please note that you can only pay with credit cards in your name.
5. Enter your billing address and click [Add Card].
6. Check the payment details and confirm your order within 1 minute. After 1 minute, the price and the amount of crypto you will get will be recalculated. You can click [Refresh] to see the latest market price. The fee rate is approximately 2% per transaction.
7. You will be redirected to your bank's OTP transaction page. Follow the on-screen instructions to verify the payment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. If I use a bank card to purchase crypto, what are the supported payment methods?
Binance supports Visa card and Mastercard payments. The supported currencies are as follows: