The Binance P2P Cash Zone lets you quickly locate the nearest stores that offer cash as a payment method to purchase crypto.
1. Log in to your Binance account and tap [P2P Trading] on the homepage. Then tap [P2P] - [Cash].
2. Now you can see all the cash ads in your region in a map and list view. You can also find the store nearest to you by enabling location services on your phone.
3. Select your preferred ad and tap [Buy]. You’ll see the seller’s payment information and terms (if any) at the bottom. Enter the fiat amount you want to spend under [By Fiat] or tap [By Crypto] to enter the crypto amount you want to get. Tap [Buy] to confirm the order.
4. Go to the store within the set time limit and bring along your ID document (ID card, passport, or driver’s license) to make your payment. Once you’ve finalized the transaction, tap [I Have Paid].
Important Note: Make sure to go to the store and pay the merchant within the specified time limit. The name on your ID document (ID card, passport, or driver’s license) must match the name on your verified Binance account when presenting your identity proof.
Once you've already paid the seller, tap on [I have paid]. Do not tap [Cancel] or leave the store after making your payment.
5. The order status will be updated to [Releasing], show the QR code to the seller. Once they’ve confirmed the payment amount is correct, they’ll scan the QR code and release the crypto to your Funding Wallet.
- Only tap [I Have Paid] after you've made your payment in the store. If you don't show up to the merchant's store and mark [I Have Paid] on purpose, your P2P functions will be suspended.
- If your verified Binance account name does not match the name on your ID, passport, or driver's license, this violates the Binance P2P transaction rules, and your P2P functions will be suspended.
- If the seller's store does not exist or you're asked to trade at an unverified address, cancel the order and contact Binance Support for assistance. Once a cash order is marked as complete, there will be no way to appeal.