Frequently Asked Questions
Once you receive a gift card, it only takes a few steps to redeem:
How to redeem a Gift Card on the Binance App?
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [Profile] - [Gift Card] to enter the Gift Card Marketplace.
2. Tap [Redeem].
3. To redeem a Binance Gift Card and credit the fund to your Binance Wallet immediately, tap [Redeem to crypto]. To redeem the balance to your local currency, tap [Redeem to fiat].
4. If you select [Redeem to crypto]:
Enter the redemption code and tap [Redeem]. The funds will be credited to your Binance Wallet immediately.
If you select [Redeem to fiat]:
Select the local currency you wish to receive and enter the redemption code. Tap [Next] and follow the directions to redeem.
How to redeem a Gift Card on the Binance website?
1. Log into your Binance account and go to the Gift Card homepage. Select [Redeem to Crypto] or [Redeem to Fiat].
2. If you select [Redeem to Crypto]:
Enter the redemption code and click [Redeem].
If you select [Redeem to Fiat]:
Select the local currency you wish to receive and enter the redemption code. Click [Next] and follow the directions to redeem.
For more information on Binance Gift Cards, please refer to How to Buy and Send Binance Gift Cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I find the Binance Gift Card function?
For mobile users, you can find it in the Binance App. Please make sure your App is updated to iOS 2.32.0 or Android 1.43.0 or above.
You can access the Binance Gift Card Marketplace from [Profile] - [Gift Card] on the Binance App.
For web users, you can visit https://www.binance.com/en/gift-card.
2. Are there any fees for creating, sending, or redeeming the Gift Card?
Creating, sending, and redeeming Binance gift cards are free of charge at the moment. Fees may occur for bulk orders, customization, and other specified occasions.
3. Will the Gift Card expire?
General gift cards do not have an expiration date. For special activities and purposes, gift cards may come with an expiration date and will be notified to users.
4. Are gift cards reloadable?
No, gift cards are not reloadable at the moment.
5. What currencies do gift cards support?
Binance Gift Card supports all cryptocurrencies listed in the Funding Wallet. Fiat currencies are not supported.
6. What is the difference between add card and redeem card?
When your friend receives a gift card, they can either redeem the gift card to credit the crypto to their Funding Wallet immediately, or add the gift card to their account to redeem it later. For security reasons, we suggest the recipients do either way as soon as they receive the gift card.
7. Can gift cards be redeemed partially?
No, gift cards can only be redeemed in full amount. Once redeemed, the crypto will be fully credited to the Funding Wallet.
8. If the gift card has been successfully added to an account but hasn’t been redeemed, is it possible that it will be redeemed by those who know the gift card code?
Every gift card code can only be used once. When users add the gift card to their account, they become the owner of the gift card, no one can add or redeem the gift card again by entering the same gift card code. The moment when the user adds the gift card to their account, the gift card code will be changed completely.
9. If I receive a gift card but do not want to redeem it, can I send it to someone else?
Yes, you can. You have to add the gift card to your account first. Once the gift card is added successfully, you can tap [Send] to send it to others via text or email.
10. If I received a gift card and sent it to another user, can the original gift card creator redeem the same gift card?
If you have not added the gift card to your account, then the original sender can still redeem the same gift card.
However, if you add the gift card to your account first, then you become the owner of the gift card, no one can add or redeem the gift card by entering the original gift card code. When you send it to another user, a completely new gift card code will be generated.
11. What is the difference between the gift card code and the gift card number?
The gift card code is used to redeem or add the gift card to your account. It should be kept private as anyone with the code can use it to redeem the gift card.
The gift card number is used to check the balance and the status of the gift card. It can be shared with another user to check whether the gift card is redeemed or not.
12. If I have already added the gift card to my account, do I need to enter the gift card code again to redeem it?
No, you can redeem it directly.
13. If I send the gift card to the wrong email address or person, can I withdraw the gift card?
You cannot withdraw the gift card. However, you can choose to redeem the gift card yourself via [User] - [Card History] before the recipient adds or redeems it. Simply tap on the gift card you want to redeem and tap [Redeem].
14. How do I redeem gift cards I created?
You can find all the gift cards you created from [User] - [Card History] in the Binance Gift Card Marketplace. To redeem a gift card, tap on it and choose [Redeem]. Please note that if you have shared the redemption code of this gift card with another user, and they have already added or redeemed the gift card to their account, you will not be able to redeem it.