Frequently Asked Questions on Binance Pool Main Account Bill
1. What is the Main Account Bill? What does it include?
The main bill is the data statistics of Binance Pool based on the user level (email account), including mining data statistics, referral data statistics and transfer data statistics. You can check the total mining income and mining details, total rebate income and rebate details, total transfer income, and transfer details of all your mining accounts under your email account through the main bill system.
2. How to check the Main Account Bill?
Click to log in to pool.binance.com, click [Personal Center] in the upper right corner of the page, and click [Account Overview] - [Main Account Bill] to view the mining data, rebate data, and transfer data of all mining accounts under your email account.
3. What are the Mining Details? What does it include?
The [Mining Details] is the summary of the mining data of all your mining accounts in your email account, including the mining date, total hashrate, settlement earnings, and settlement time.
4. What is Rebate Details and what does it include?
The [Rebate Details] is the summary of the rebate data under your email account, including the rebate mining account, theoretical earnings from mining, type, rate, and quantity received. Rebate types include the Return records (Return means that I was invited by a friend, and part of the daily pool fees will be returned back), Rebate records (rebate without invitation relationships), Referral records(referral with invitation relationships).
The rebate mining account in the list refers to the mining account that returns the income to me. This mining account may not belong to me.
1) The return record is my own mining account, and part of the fee is returned to me every day.
2) The rebate and referral records refer to other user’s mining accounts.
3) The rate refers to the percentage of referral bonus actually received by the inviter in the mining income of the invitee. The commission ratio for pool referral is 50%, so the rate is the invitee’s 50% of the mining pool fee.
5. What is included under Transfer Details?
The [Transfer Details] is the summary of all transfer data in your email account, including the transferred mining account, the total transferred income, the transfer type, the transfer ratio, the received user ID, and the receiving quantity.
6. Can I download the Main Account Bill? How to download?
All the data in the Main Account Bill can be downloaded. Select [Mining Details] or [Rebate Details] or [Transfer Details], and click the [Download] button in the upper right corner to download the detailed data you need.