Project Related Streams
What is Binance Live?
Binance Live is part of Binance Feed, your one-stop shop for all the latest news and trends in crypto and Web3.
Binance Live is the live streaming element of Binance Feed where users can watch live events and engage instantly with the community while watching events.
Do I need to have a Binance account to watch content?
You can watch videos and live streams without a Binance account. However, to claim rewards or to host streams, it is necessary to log in to your Binance account. If you don’t have a Binance account yet, you can sign up by following the instructions here.
Can I choose content in my preferred language?
Videos and live streams on your Binance Live feed are based on your language settings. There are two ways you can change your language preferences on Binance Live.
On the Binance Website:
1. Click the language icon on the top right corner.
2. Select your preferred language.
On the Binance App:
1. Tap [More] on the homepage and tap [Binance Live] under the [Gift & Campaign] section.
2. Next, tap [Me] - [Content] and select your preferred language.
How can I apply to become a Binance Live streamer?
We currently only accept creators with previous video creation, hosting, or streaming experience to ensure the best possible quality on the platform.
Please apply through the Feed Creator Application Portal with your Binance account to become an approved Creator for any Binance Content Service. It's important to note that only approved Creators can create content on Binance Live.
How long does the application review process take?
Generally, the Binance Feed team will review your application and get back to you within 14 working days. However, the 14 working days is a guideline and depending on the amount of applicants being processed, your application may take longer to review.
You can check the review status on the application page anytime. The application status will be updated once the review is done.
Why does my application keep being rejected?
Applications are rejected when it doesn't meet Binance Live's minimum requirement. To become a Creator on Binance Live and other Binance Content Service sites, a minimum requirement of at least 5,000 followers on another social media platform is mandatory. Additionally, evidence of your previous video or live streaming experience needs to be provided.
What content can I stream?
Binance Live is an information and entertainment platform for crypto content. Any content is required to cover crypto-centric information or entertainment. This may be content related to trading, listed tokens on Binance, NFTs, the Metaverse, GameFi projects, or news. To protect our users, we take content moderation seriously.
Please read the Binance Feed Community Management Guidelines and adhere to the rules.
How can I monetize my content as a streamer?
Currently, as a streamer you have the following two options to monetize your content on Binance Live:
Gifts are virtual goods viewers can send to you during your live stream.
There are two types of different gifts:
1. Gifts with BUSD monetary value which are purchased from viewers while watching your live stream from the funds of the donor’s Spot Wallet.
2. Gifts without a monetary value, typically gained through redeeming Activity Points through the Live Activity Center.
Gifts are being displayed in your chat, if your chat option is enabled and every time when a viewer sends a gift to you.
Viewers can send BUSD tips while watching your stream, which are deducted from the tippers Spot Wallet.
You can find your total earnings under [Live Center] - [Total Rewards(BUSD)].
What is the yellow check mark besides a channel name?
The yellow check mark indicates the account is operated and managed by Binance.
What is the green check mark besides a channel name?
The green checkmark indicates the account has been verified by Binance. It’s only available for projects, organizations, and institutions. The content of the channels and verification requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
How can I start streaming on Binance Live?
Before you start streaming on Binance Live, you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Have at least 5,000 followers on any social media platform.
- Have proven video recording or streaming experience.
If you fulfill the minimum requirements, please log in into your Binance account and apply here to become a Binance Feed or Live creator. Your application will be reviewed within 14 working days. Once approved, you’ll be able to continue to the next step.
How to go Live on Binance Live?
1. Log in to Binance and go to [Binance Live].
2. Click the [Go Live] button and select the device you want to use for your stream. If you use mobile, you'll also have the option to create [Live chat rooms].
3. Enter the details for your upcoming stream, such as title and description, starting time, and thumbnail. Next, click [Create Live].
4. After creating the live room, you'll be redirected to the [Live Center]. You can find your created live rooms anytime at your profile icon in the top right corner under the [Live Center] option.
5. Click the live room you want to stream on your [Live Center] page to get your RTMP. Copy the information to your favorite streaming software like OBS or StreamYard.
6. Before you start streaming, it's recommended to test your stream first. Click [Live Center], select your live room, and click [Go live]-[Test Live].
7. Start the stream through your preferred streaming software and go to the [Live Center], select your stream, and click [Go live] -[Start Live].
How can I schedule a stream?
Once you click the [Go Live] button and select the device you’re streaming from, you can schedule the starting time of your stream.
What factors should I consider when setting-up my channel?
How can I create a Crypto Box?
Crypto Box is a Binance Pay feature that allows you to send crypto gifts to your friends. To create a Crypto Box, refer here.
Once you obtain your Crypto Box code, you can choose one of the following Crypto Boxes in your live room by clicking the envelope icon on the bottom right corner:
1. Lucky Crypto: Randomly distributed among your viewers based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
2. Comment to Win: Randomly distributed among your viewers who send a chat message in the live chat within the selected period.
3. Crypto Quiz: Randomly distributed among your viewers who answer a certain amount of questions correctly within the selected period in the live chat.
4. Follow Rewards: Randomly distributed among viewers that follow your channel within the selected period.
What are gifts?
Gifts are virtual goods to reward streamers for their work in preparing and hosting the stream and providing informational, educational or entertaining content.
Gifts may be obtained by either one of the following ways:
1. Collecting Activity Points and redeeming the Activity Points in the Redeem Store.
2. By clicking the [Send Gift] icon while being in a live-room and purchasing it via BUSD.
What are tips?
Tips are another way of showing your gratitude towards your favorite creator. To tip your favorite creator, tap [Binance Live] on the App, open your favorite live room, and click the yellow [BNB] icon on the bottom right corner. Leave a message to the host and click [Confirm]. Tips will be deducted from your Spot Wallet via BNB tokens. Binance does not take cuts of any tips.
What is a Crypto Box?
Crypto Box is a Binance Pay feature that lets you send and receive crypto tokens. A Crypto Box requires a viewer to take one of the following actions in order to claim the rewards.
1. Click [Claim] if a Crypto box pops-up in a live-room.
2. Comment in live-room chat.
3. Comment in a live room chat with the answer to a Crypto Quiz.
4. Follow a creators’ channel.
In order to claim a Crypto Box, pay attention to your favorite creator's live room. Surprises may await you at any given time.
What are Crypto Quizzes?
Crypto Quizzes are a type of Crypto Box. When creating your Crypto Box, you can set up a crypto quiz by selecting the number of tokens and Crypto Boxes. You can create a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 questions that will be displayed in the live chat, and viewers will have to answer them correctly to get a chance to claim the rewards in the Crypto Box.
The Crypto Quiz participants with more correct answers have a higher chance of unlocking Crypto Box rewards. However, participating in a Crypto Quiz and getting all answers right does not automatically mean you'll receive prizes. Prizes are distributed randomly amongst participating users.
How do I get the rewards from a Binance Live giveaway event I attended?
Attending events or participating in a Crypto Quiz that may include giveaways does not automatically grant you rewards. It can take up to 14 working days from the end of the Live event to determine the winner list. If you have not received your reward within 14 working days after the end of the Live event, it means you have not received any rewards.
How can I cash out earnings or rewards?
The earnings from your hosted stream, rewards received through giveaways or any other token rewards can be cashed out. The tokens you received (i.e., BNB) will be credited to your Spot Wallet.
Am I responsible for moderating my community?
Yes, as a creator, you are responsible for the content you are streaming and the comments in your chat. You can promptly hide inappropriate comments or ban users that may violate the Binance Content Service Community Guidelines from your chat. Binance encourages creators and users to keep a safe and respectful environment by following community guidelines and reporting inappropriate incidents as soon as they occur.
What do I do about people misbehaving or being hateful in my chat?
Binance does not tolerate harassment or hateful conduct. If someone is harassing other users or being hateful please report the case. Click [More] - [Report] on the video or live-room. A team will follow-up by reviewing the case and take necessary measures if a violation against the Binance Content Service Community Guidelines is found.
I am a web 3.0 project and would like to start streaming. What do I need to consider?
Currently, we only permit broadcasts around projects that are either already listed or will be listed on Binance Exchange, Binance NFT, and Binance Launchpad.
Projects with their native tokens or NFT collections that are not listed or are not going to be listed on Binance are currently not permitted to promote their projects with a stream. For any listing inquiries, please follow the following direct listing on Binance.com and Launchpad/Launchpool application guide.
I am a web 2.0 project. How can I start streaming?
Binance Feed is a hub for all the latest news and trends in crypto and Web3. Content unrelated to crypto and Web3 topics is not permitted on the platform.