BUSD-Margined Contract Specifications and Trading Rules
BUSD-margined contracts are quoted, settled, and collateralized in BUSD under the USDⓈ-M Futures. USDⓈ-M Futures provide investors the opportunity to diversify their stablecoins holdings with BUSD or USDT.
The first contract launched under the BUSD-margined product line was BTCBUSD Perpetual contracts.
How to trade BUSD-Margined Contracts?
1. Transfer BUSD to your Futures Wallet.
2. Go to Binance Futures and click [USDⓈ-M Futures] - [BSUD Perpetual]. Here you can view its price chart and place orders.
BUSD-Margined Contract Specifications
BUSD-margined contracts offer the following characteristics:
- Settlement in BUSD: Contracts are denominated and settled in BUSD.
- Expiration: Perpetual
- Clear pricing rules: Each BUSD-margined futures contract specifies the base asset's quantity delivered for a single contract, also known as "Contract Unit". For instance, BTC/BUSD contracts represent only one unit of its respective base asset, similar to spot markets.
- Funding fee: BUSD-M Perpetual contracts carrying a funding fee. Funding payments are transferred between traders and are charged every eight hours.
For complete BUSD-M contract specifications, please refer to Trading Rules for more details.