To start depositing AUD via PayID / Osko directly into your Binance account, you must first complete Tier 1 KYC. Both Australians and Australian residents with valid visas are eligible to complete Tier 1 KYC.
Note: If you are an existing Australian user, you may be prompted to update your details if they are outdated or incomplete.
The KYC tiers and their respective verification requirements and limits are outlined below:
|KYC Tier||Requirements||PayID deposit limit||AUD withdrawal limit|
|Tier 1||Australian government ID or passport with a valid Australian visa||AU $10,000 / day|
|Tier 2||Document and biometric verification||AU $25,000 / day||AU $20,000 / day|
|Tier 3||Source of funds verification||AU $100,000 / day||AU $50,000 / day|
To complete Tier 1 KYC, please follow the steps below.
1. Hover over the account icon in the top right of the menu and click ‘Identification’.
2. Click on ‘Verify’ to begin the verification process.
3. Ensure that ‘Australia’ is selected from the drop-down list, then click ‘Start’.
4. Select which document you would like to use to complete your verification. Enter the requested document details such as your name, date of birth and residential address.
Note: The documents you can choose from include your driver’s licence, Australian passport, or foreign passport with Australian visa.
5. Please read and agree to the disclaimer once you have entered your details, then click ‘Continue’.
Note: Before continuing, please ensure that you have entered the details exactly as they appear on your document.
6. Your details will be verified within a few seconds. Once your account is successfully verified, you will be able to deposit up to AUD 10,000 per day using PayID / Osko.
Note: To unlock withdrawals and increase deposit limits for your account, please complete Tier 2 KYC via the ‘Basic Info’ page from Step 2 of this guide after completing Tier 1 KYC.