1. How does Binance cashback work?
Binance Card offers cashback for every purchase that you make with the card*. The cashback percentage will depend on your card level, which is based on the amount of BNB staked at your Binance wallets. Binance will continue to add new benefits and perks to this program. Cashback is calculated on a daily basis for each settled** purchase from the previous date.
* Cashback is paid daily in BNB to your card wallet. The Binance Card cashback program only applies to eligible purchases made with your Binance Card. The list of qualified merchants and conditions is subject to change by Binance.
In case of a refund Binance has the right to deduct the cashback. The deducted BNB-amount is calculated as the initial EUR-amount of the cashback on the date of the settlement and converted to the BNB-amount on the date of the deduction. In other words, the deducted amount has always the same EUR-value as initially granted, but may have a different BNB-value due to different exchange rates EUR to BNB on the date of the settlement and date of the deduction.
** "Settled" purchase or transaction means that the funds of this purchase have arrived to the bank account of the seller, e.g. your grocery store.
2. What are the Card Levels?
Binance Card has the following card levels. There are different reward percentages associated with each card level as per the table below. The Binance team is constantly working hard to provide additional benefits to our cardholders.
BNB stake *
BNB rewards on your card purchases
You may see your card level in the card dashboard in the Card Info section or in the cashback vault.
* "Stake" or "Staking" means the holding of BNB in your Binance wallets for a period of 30 days.
3. Where can I see earned Binance Cashback?
You can see you cashback transactions in the cashback vault. Cashback transactions can be:
- Pending, which means that they are calculated, but not sent to your wallet yet
- Completed, which means that they were already sent to your Spot wallet
- Declined*, which means that this type of transaction is not eligible for the cashback reward
You may open your Cashback vault by either:
- Clicking on the Lifetime Cashback Balance icon just below the image of your Binance Visa Card in the card dashboard
- Or Going to the transaction history and then selecting tab “Cashback Vault”
* Following types of transactions are excluded for the cashback calculation: Transactions on digital wallets, digital banking services, crypto exchanges, stored value products, money remittance services are excluded from the BNB Rewards program. The list of qualified merchants is subject to change by Binance and Partners.
4. What are Lifetime Cashback Earnings?
Lifetime Cashback Earnings are all cashback rewards, which you have received to your Spot wallet from day one of the cashback program.