Log in to the Binance App, click on [Trade] to go to the spot trading page.
Here is the trading page interface.
1.Market and Trading pairs.
2.Real-time market candlestick chart, supported trading pairs of the cryptocurrency, “Buy Crypto” section.
3.Sell/Buy order book.
You can use "Limit order" to buy BNB.
- Insert 0.002 BTC for the price.
- Select 100% for the quantity.
- Once the market price of BNB reaches 0.002 BTC, the “Limit” order will be completed, and you will have 1 BNB in your spot wallet.
You can follow the same steps to sell BNB.
- The default order type is called a limit order. But if traders want to place an order as soon as possible, they may switch to [Market] Order. By choosing a market order, traders could make a transaction instantly at the current market price.
- If the market price of BNB/BTC is at 0.002, but you want to buy at a specific price, for example, 0.001, then you can place a [Limit] order. When the market price reaches your set price, your placed order will be executed.
- The percentage shown below the BNB Amount box refers to the amount of BTC you wish to use to buy BNB.Put the amount and buy crypto.