To further enhance the liquidity on Binance Futures and to provide a better trading experience for all users, Binance will launch the Binance Futures Market Maker Program. Qualified market makers can now receive higher maker fee rebates for selected trading pairs.
If your 30-day trading volumes exceed 1,000 BTC on Binance spot exchange or 3,000 BTC on Binance Futures, and have quality market maker strategies, we would like to invite you to join the Program. Evidence of similar volumes on other exchanges will also be accepted.
- Higher maker fee rebates than regular fee structure for selected market-making pairs
- Higher API limits
- Low latency connectivity services
Weekly Market Making Performance Review
- Binance Futures Market Maker Program covers both USDT-Ⓜ and COIN-Ⓜ futures pairs on the market making list.
- Qualifying market makers will be able to receive higher maker fee rebates, which will be updated on a regular basis to reflect participants’ market-making performance.
- We will provide daily and weekly reports detailing your results to help you analyze your performance.
The weekly performance review will be calculated taking the following into account, among other factors:
- Maker volumes
- Bid/offer spread
- Total order size
- Order duration
- Market making time
For more information and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide some proof of market-making volumes (for example, your Binance account where your trading volume meets the application requirements, or screenshots of your volumes on another exchange), or speak with your Key Account Manager.