How to Set Up the API Link ID
The Binance Link and Trade Partner is a benefit system that offers trading rebates and marketing support to eligible partners.
How to become a Binance Link and Trade Partner?
You can fill out the application form here, and you will receive an email with the unique Link ID and rebate rate.
How does the Binance Link and Trade Partner work?
After receiving your unique Link ID, you can sign up for a new account and generate an API key that enables trading. You can then send orders that contain your Link ID and receive real-time API rebates.
You can also refer users to sign up on Binance.com with your referral code and generate API keys for you. Please ensure that your referred users haven’t registered with another user’s referral codes. You will instantly receive a 30% - 50% trading rebate when they send orders using your Link ID.
- You are not entitled to receive rebates from users who signed up with another person’s referral code or from users who signed up on Binance.com before you join the Binance Link and Trade Partner;
- The API rebate for spot trading will be credited to your Spot Wallet, and the API rebate for Futures trading will be credited to your Futures Wallet.
How to query API endpoints?
You can query the rebate stats and history via the API endpoint with Binance public API and API Link docs.
1. Check users’ qualification
- For Spot, GET /sapi/v1/apiReferral/ifNewUser
- For Futures, GET /fapi/v1/apiReferral/ifNewUser
- You can receive a rebate when both "rebateWorking" and "ifNewUser" are True.
- If "rebateWorking" is true, this user is qualified for an API rebate, which means that this user doesn’t have a referral code or his VIP level is under VIP 5.
- If "ifNewUser" is true, this user is a new user, meaning that he signed up on Binance.com after you become a Binance Link.
2. Integrate your Link ID and place orders
- For Spot, POST /api/v3/order
- For Futures, POST /fapi/v1/order
- Suppose your Link ID is “ABC123”, the "newClientOrderId" of the order endpoint should start with "x-ABC123" when you place an order. The length of newClientOrderId should be under 32 characters.
3. Check your rebate
- For Spot, GET /sapi/v1/apiReferral/rebate/recentRecord
- For Futures, GET /fapi/v1/income
- When you see “API rebate” in the Futures income history, it means that your Link ID is working.
- If the users you query are qualified, you can receive rebates.