How to Claim The Weeknd Souvenir NFT
The Weeknd After Hours Til Dawn Tour original ticket purchasers can claim an exclusive Souvenir NFT at no additional charge. Learn how to claim the NFT.
What is an NFT?
A non-fungible token (NFT) is a type of cryptographic token on a blockchain that represents a unique asset. These can either be entirely digital assets or tokenized versions of real-world assets. As NFTs aren’t interchangeable, they may function as proof of authenticity and ownership within the digital realm.
For more information, please refer to this Academy article: A Guide to Crypto Collectibles and Non-fungible Tokens (NFTs).
What is The Weeknd Souvenir NFT?
The Souvenir NFT is part of a specially-designed commemorative NFT collection by Binance x The Weeknd to mark the first global concert tour to integrate Web 3.0 technology for an enhanced fan experience. The Weeknd After Hours Til Dawn Tour ticket holders can claim a Souvenir NFT from Binance. Please note that each Binance account can only claim one free Souvenir NFT.
How to claim The Weeknd Souvenir NFT?
1. You will receive an email from Ticketmaster (domain name: @ticketmaster.com) with a link and an NFT code to claim your exclusive Souvenir NFT. Tap [Claim], and you will be redirected to the claim page. Select [I’m not a U.S resident] to continue.
2. Tap [Log In / Register] to log in to your Binance account. If you don’t have an account yet, follow the instructions to sign up. There is no additional fee to sign up to claim your NFT.
To receive your NFT, please ensure that you have already completed Identity Verification for your account.
4. You have successfully claimed your NFT. It will be distributed to your account instantly.
Tap [Share with friends] to share the NFT to your social media account.
5. To view your NFT, tap [Check your NFT Wallet] and you will be redirected to your Binance NFT account.
If you haven’t completed Identity Verification for your account, you will be prompted to do so before you can view the NFT.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Souvenir NFT free to claim?
All The Weeknd After Hours Til Dawn Tour original ticket purchasers can claim their NFTs at no additional charge.
2. How do I qualify for the Souvenir NFT?
All original ticket purchasers for The Weeknd After Hours Til Dawn Tour are qualified to claim the free NFT. Each ticket can claim one free Souvenir NFT. Please note that you must have a Binance account and complete Identity Verification before you can view the NFT.
3. Can I sell or withdraw the Souvenir NFT?
No, the Souvenir NFTs are non-tradable and non-withdrawable. In the future, The Weeknd may release tradable and withdrawable NFT collections on Binance NFT. Please stay tuned.
4. What are the perks of having this souvenir NFT?
All Souvenir NFT holders can unlock access to exclusive invite-only events and gifts in the future. Please note that gifts are currently only redeemable by US residents.
5. When can I claim this Souvenir NFT?
You can claim the Souvenir NFT between July 10, 2022 00:00 - September 13, 2022 23:59 (UTC).
6. Where can I find the claimed NFT?
On the Binance website:
On the Binance NFT homepage, click on the [Profile] icon and go to [History].
Go to [Distribution] - [Claim] and you will see the NFT.
Alternatively, go to [Profile] - [Collected] to find your claimed NFT.
On the Binance App:
On the App homepage, drag down to access the [Marketplace] and tap [Binance NFT].
Go to [User] and tap on the [...] on the top right to access [Transaction History].
Tap [Distribution] - [Claim] and you will see the claimed NFT.
Alternatively, you may view the NFT from [User] - [NFT Assets] under [Collections].