Binance Card Fees and Limits
1. How to check my Binance Card limits?
You can view your Binance Card limits in the Cardholder Agreement, or from the Card Dashboard.
- [Today’s Spendings] refers to the spending you made today
- [Today’s Withdrawal] refers to the amount of ATM withdrawals you made today
The daily spending limits for your Binance Card are as follows:
- Amount per contactless transaction: 50 EUR (across Europe)
- Accumulated amount of contactless payments: 150 EUR. When you reach the accumulated contactless payment limit, you need to make a Chip & PIN transaction to reset it, and you will be able to use contactless payment again.
2. Binance Card Fees
Transaction fees (Payment and ATM withdrawals)*
up to 0.9%
The first issuance of the virtual or physical card
Reissuance of the physical card**
Inactive account (12 months)
*Please note that third-party services and network fees may apply.
** Replacement for the Binance Refugee Card is currently not supported.
3. Can i edit my card’s limits?
No, you can’t edit the limits as they are fixed.