Starting from 13th December 2019, invite your friends to open a Binance Futures account and earn up to a 20% referral bonus on trading fees while providing your friends with a 10% discount. You earn, your friends save. <Invite Now>
Please note that Binance has linked the commission rebate for both the Spot and Futures referral programs on 2020/05/11 4:00 PM (UTC). Please refer to the announcement for details.
This means you can now freely invite users via either a Spot referral link or Futures referral link and receive the commission rebate from both.
**To earn both spot and futures commission rebate when referring a friend you will need to ensure you have first opened a futures account yourself. If you refer a friend using your spot referral link, but you have not yet opened a futures account yourself, then you will only earn a commission rebate from their spot trading fees.
Learn how to refer your friends to Binance Futures:
- How to Open a Binance Futures Account Using a Referral Code
- How to Customize Your Binance Futures Referral Code
Referral Program Details:
Terms & Conditions:
- All referral bonuses (both those received by inviters and those shared with their invited friends) are calculated in real-time and transferred to the respective Binance Futures accounts every hour.
- The settlement asset of referral bonuses will be the same as the asset used to pay the fee.
- Referral bonuses and "kickbacks" to invitees will apply to futures trading fees on the invitee's main account and all its sub-accounts.
Referral sharing rates (as in table above)
Inviters will provide a portion of the commissions received from the trading fees of the friends they invite, as a “kickback”.
The referral sharing rates are based on your average BNB balance, which is calculated daily at 00:00 am UTC and updated at 01:00 am UTC; Daily average BNB Balance Calculation Rules: here
The sharing rates for inviters are as follows:
- If the inviter’s daily average BNB account balance is less than 500 BNB, their base referral bonus rate is 20%, of which they will share 10% with a friend, leaving the inviter with 10% commission.
- If the inviter’s daily average BNB account balance is 500 BNB or more, their base referral bonus rate is 30%, of which they will share 10% with a friend, leaving the inviter with a 20% referral bonus.
*If the inviter's daily average BNB balance drops below 500 BNB, their base referral bonus rate will be reduced from 30% to 20%.
- Invitor: The referral bonus received for each referred user lasts 12 months from their respective days of registration then expires.
- Invitee: The 10% "kickback" rate shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Binance reserves the right to extend the expiration period of referred users at its discretion
- Please note you are only eligible to receive a referral bonus from friends you have referred that are VIP 1 or below. Once a friend you have referred reaches VIP level 2 or above, you will cease to receive referral bonus income from them.
- Liquidation fees are excluded and do not apply to the Binance Futures referral program.
- There is no limit to the number of friends a single account can invite.
- Binance may adjust the proportion of referral bonuses at any point and reserves the right to adjust the rules of the referral program.
- Binance does not allow any user to self-invite through multiple accounts. If such activity is detected, all referrals will be cancelled and all referral bonuses and kickbacks for the invitee’s accounts will be cancelled.
- Binance reserves the right to remove and/or cancel the referral bonuses of users found to be using offensive, misrepresentative and/or harmful custom referral codes.
- Additional guidelines of cancelling referral: here
Spot & Futures joint referral program
- The Spot & Futures joint referral program does not apply to users referred to Binance via the spot or futures referral program prior to 2020/05/07 1:00 PM (UTC).
- Referral rules for both the Binance Spot referral program and Binance Futures referral program remain unchanged.
- If a friend signs up for Binance through a spot referral link, you and your friend will earn the Spot commission rebate by default. Futures commission rebate will only apply once your friend opens a futures account and starts trading futures.
- If a user registers an account from a futures referral link, their spot referral rate will be determined by the default link for spot commission rebate. If the inviter later changes their default link to another link with a different spot commission rebate ratio, the user will retain the spot referral rate applied at the time of account registration.
Binance reserves the right to change the terms of the futures referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors we deem relevant.