1. What is Locked Staking？
Locked Staking is the process of holding funds in a cryptocurrency wallet to support the operations of a blockchain network. For more on staking, please refer to Binance Academy.
Locked Staking: You can obtain interests by holding cryptocurrency which supporting by Locked Staking. During the locked period, withdrawing and trading are not supported. It‘s suitable for users who need to hold coins for a long time and higher returns.
2. What will happen when I'm holding Locked Staking?
We will reduce the cryptocurrency amounts which you're holding in your spot wallet.
3. What will happen when you're holding Locked Staking?
We have some operations of a blockchain network. For more on staking, please refer to Binance Academy.
4. What will happen in a redeem period?
We will return your assets and interests to your spot wallet.
5. When can I redeem the Locked Staking?
You can redeem anytime. Different coins have different redeem periods and unchain periods from the blockchain network. The redemption period on the web page is for reference only.
6. How can I redeem the Locked Staking early?
Open your Savings wallet-Locked Staking-「Early-redeem」button.
7. What's the affection when I redeem early?
We will deduct the interests which you held Locked Staking and will maintain your principal coins.
8. When the market drops, can my Locked Staking still be guaranteed to receive interests?
Yes，we will guarantee the interests of users.