AUD withdrawals are only available to users who verify their account as an Australian resident. Check out our guide here for more information.
A quick tip: You may skip Step 1 to 3 by bookmarking and visiting this link.
1. Hover over the Wallet tab on the homepage header. Select “Spot Wallet (Deposit & Withdraw)”.
2. Next to your AUD balance, select “Withdraw” in the cash balance section.
Note: If you have not deposited AUD before, please refer to this guide.
3. Enter the AUD amount you wish to withdraw (minimum of AUD $50) and click “Continue”.
Note: If you have not linked your bank account yet, click “Add Now” and refer to this guide.
4. Check that the details are correct, then click “Confirm”.
5. Complete the security verification via your pre-configured 2FA methods.
6. Funds will be processed into your bank account within 1-2 business days.
To view your withdrawal request, click “View History” after submitting your request.
If you have any questions or are having issues withdrawing your funds, please contact customer service.