How to Create and Access Custom Login Accounts?
You can now use the Custom Login function to add new login credentials to your Master Account. These Custom Login accounts will have read-only rights to access the trade and order histories of the Master Account and the related sub-accounts, and the asset balance and deposit addresses of the Master Account.
Who can use the Custom Login function?
Master Accounts that have enabled sub-accounts can create Custom Login accounts. You can create Custom Login accounts for auditors and non-trading operating personnel on a trading team to view trade/deposit histories or seek assistance from Binance customer service. Please note that the Custom Login function is only supported on the Binance website at the moment.
For more information about sub-accounts, please refer to How to Manage Sub-Account Functions and Frequently Asked Questions.
What are the features of the Custom Login function?
- View Spot/Margin/Futures order histories and trade histories of both the Master Account and the related sub-accounts;
- View the Spot Wallet asset balance and the deposit wallet addresses of the Master Account;
- Seek customer service team’s help from Binance Support.
Please note that Custom Login accounts have “read-only” rights only. They cannot deposit, withdraw, transfer, trade, or view the Identity Verification or any other sensitive information of the Master Account.
How to create Custom Login accounts from the Master Account?
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Profile] - [Dashboard].
2. Select [Custom Login], then click [+ Other Roles Account]. Please note that you can only assign [Read Only] roles and create up to 20 Custom Login accounts. To remove a Custom Login account, click [Delete] next to it.
Please note that the Custom Login function is only available to Master Accounts that have enabled the sub-account function.
3. Create login credentials for the Custom Login account. Please note that the newly created account needs to complete email verification, so please enter the email address carefully. Click [Create Account].
4. Enter the email verification code received in the Custom Login account email. Then, complete 2FA verification with the Master Account and click [Confirm].
How to access the Custom Login account to view trade/order history?
1. You can directly log in to your Custom Login accounts, no registration is required.
2. Click [Profile] - [Dashboard] to proceed to the User Center. For first-time login, you will be prompted to enable 2FA verification. Please refer to How to Enable Google Authentication (2FA) and Frequently Asked Questions for more details.
3. After enabling 2FA verification, click [Sub Accounts] - [Order Management]. You can view different accounts’ Spot/Margin/Futures trading history. Additionally, you can choose among the Master Account and the sub-accounts to view their respective history.
How to view the asset balance and deposit addresses of the Master Account?
1. Log in to the Custom Login account and click [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot].
2. You can view the Fiat and Spot balance and all fiat/crypto assets here.
3. To view a crypto asset’s Master Account deposit address, click [Deposit] next to the asset.
4. Select the network and you can see the Master Account’s deposit address.